About the product:
For our lines we use high end product of German manufacturer LIROS. 100 % Dyneema® SK99. It’s the latest technology for flying line or bridle. Highest load capacity with minimal line diameter delivers the best in kite performance. Extreme stretch resistance, even after heavy loads, for precise control of the kite.
Lower lines diameter with higher load capacity and the newest coating technology is extremely important:
-in light winds lower lines diameter makes lower drag - kite performance better.
- in strong winds - higher load capacity makes you sure that your lines won't break when you’re looping the kite or trying to break your woo best.
- even after heavy season your lines will perform like new. You don’t have to worry about replacing you lines every year.
- Dyneema sk99 1.5mm with Breaking load eff. (daN): 445 (~454 kg)
- Dyneema sk99 1.6mm with Breaking load eff. (daN): 580 (~591 kg)
- Dyneema sk99 2mm with Breaking load eff. (daN): 729 (~743 kg)
THE PRICE IS FOR SET OF 2 LINES. IF YOU NEED 4 LINES IN QUANTITY PUT 2.
All our lines are spliced at both ends,there are no knots at the ends. If you don't have pigtails, or need knots on lines ends, you might want to purchase our pigtails.
If you need e.g. 20.3m lines, order the closest number, in this case 20 m and send as a message what exact length you need.
If you need different sizes e.g. 30m please contact us we'll add it to our inventory.
Warring: Our lines comes in the original measure of new lines. All flying lines have the ability to shrink over time, influenced by many factors such as age, temperature, salty water, UV-light, abrasion etc. That’s why to avoid difficult adjusting were commend to all flying lines (back, front + strong middle line).
If you replace only one pair of your lines e.g. only back lines, the ratio between the new and the old lines may not be optimal. In most cases this difference can be reduced by the trim option at your bar. In exceptional cases, the trim option isn’t enough. In this case all your flying lines should be replaced or you can try to eliminate the difference by additional pigtails or extensions.