For our lines we use high end product of German manufacturer LIROS. 100 % Dyneema® SK99. It’s the latest technology for flying line or bridle. Highest load capacity with minimal line diameter delivers the best in kite performance. Extreme stretch resistance, even after heavy loads, for precise control of the kite.
Lower lines diameter with higher load capacity and the newest coating technology is extremely important:
-in light winds lower lines diameter makes lower drag - kite performance better.
- in strong winds - higher load capacity makes you sure that your lines won't break when you’re looping the kite or trying to break your woo best.
- even after heavy season your lines will perform like new. You don’t have to worry about replacing you lines every year.
You can use the lines as a direct replacement for your original lines as all our lines have the original measures. We also offer you the opportunity to customize the material to your needs. In this case please contact us before purchase.
- Dyneema sk99 1.5mm with Breaking load eff. (daN): 445 (~454 kg) - most of the producents are using lower quality(breaking load) then this one.
- Dyneema sk99 1.6mm with Breaking load eff. (daN): 580 (~591 kg)
- Dyneema sk99 2mm with Breaking load eff. (daN): 729 (~743 kg)
The price is for set of 4 lines.